Spring into the season by supporting the fight against hunger. There is no limit to the good you can do for people in our community who struggle to put food on the table for their families. Join us at one (or more) of our exciting events and fundraisers so we can eliminate hunger in New Jersey TOGETHER.
- OceanFirst Charity Challenge: Support our hunger-relief efforts through the OceanFirst Charity Challenge — now through Tuesday, May 16. What do you need to do? It’s simple. Visit our Crowdrise page to become a fundraiser or donor. Encourage your friends, family and colleagues to get involved. As a bonus, the charity that raises the most funds will receive a grand prize of $20,000 (60,000 meals).
- Health & Fitness Expo: Don’t miss NBC 4 New York and Telemundo 47’s Health & Fitness Expo at MetLife Stadium on Saturday, May 6, and Sunday, May 7. We’ll be there, along with lots of TV and sports celebrities. From cooking demonstrations to stadium tours, health screenings to yoga practice — even a zip line — it’s a guaranteed good time! Admission and parking are free.
- Taste of Home LIVE: We’ll be at the Hyatt Regency in Jersey City on Sunday, May 7, for fun and food! Get your tickets today for an entertaining afternoon (we have a special discount), and remember that proceeds from all Collective Goods merchandise sales at the event will benefit the FoodBank.
- Stamp Out Hunger®: The National Association of Letter Carriers will have its 25th annual Stamp Out Hunger® food drive on Saturday, May 13. Join us by leaving non-perishable items by your mailbox. Your letter carriers will deliver them to the FoodBank to help our neighbors in need.
- Atlantic City Food Truck Fest: The 2nd annual Atlantic City Food Truck Festival returns to the boardwalk on Saturday, June 3, and Sunday, June 4. Enjoy live music, celebrity cooking demonstrations, a kids zone and much more. The proceeds will benefit the Community FoodBank of New Jersey and AC Vets.
- First Annual Real Estate Breakfast: Our first Real Estate Breakfast will be a morning to celebrate the New Jersey real estate community and network with others investing in the future of our state. Join us on Wednesday, June 14, to support our hunger-relief efforts and to honor Prudential for its commitment to real estate development in Newark and to the Community FoodBank of New Jersey! Visit cfbnj.org/breakfast2017 for more information. Sponsorship opportunities are also available.