- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 2 small tomatoes, diced or 1 (15oz) can diced tomatoes
- ¼ cup onion, diced
- ¼ cup peppers (red and green), diced
- Pinch crushed red pepper
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- ¼ tsp. ground cumin
- Kosher Salt
- ¼ cup beans (drained)
- ¼ cup small mango, diced
- 4 eggs
- Nonstick Spray
- 4 6-inch whole wheat flour tortillas, warmed
- ½ cup crumbled queso fresco or shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro
- 1 Avocado
- In a medium to large sauté pan, at medium to high heat, drizzle the olive oil.
- Add the onions and peppers and sweat for two to three minutes. Add the crushed red pepper, garlic, and cumin and sauté for another minute or until garlic becomes fragrant. Season with Kosher salt. Add the tomatoes and let simmer for five minutes.
- Add the beans and mango and warm through.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro.
- Meanwhile, spray a nonstick pan with nonstick spray.
- Cook your eggs sunny side up or anyway you prefer.
- Serve the salsa, top with fried egg and garnish with warm tortillas, cheese, and avocado.