This budget-conscious sweet potato salad is simple, yet flavorful and satisfying. Enjoy as a side dish that only takes a few steps to make, and follow us on social for more nutritious recipes.
- 2 large sweet potatoes, diced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup diced green pepper
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 3/4 cup Italian dressing
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Dice 2 large sweet potatoes, green pepper, and red onion
- Toss with olive oil, salt, and pepper in a large bowl
- Place sweet potatoes on a pan and bake for 35 minutes at 350 degrees
- Place potatoes back in bowl and add red onion, green pepper, garlic powder, Italian dressing, and balsamic vinegar
- Mix ingredients together
- Serve and enjoy!