There are many ways for you to support our efforts to end hunger in New Jersey — everything from volunteering and donating to attending one of our special events. Here’s our latest list of fundraisers hosted by the FoodBank and by members of our community hoping to make a difference. You can check out more on our events calendar (and you can even host your own FoodBank fundraiser!).
- The Sue Adler Team’s 100th Home Sale Charity Program: Sue Adler has again nominated the FoodBank for the 100th Home Sale Charity Program. Vote for the FoodBank once every day through Friday, April 14, to get us past Round 1! Your vote will bring the FoodBank closer to winning the $10,000 grand prize.
- “We Are Family” Disco: Get your groove on for our cause! Join the Disco Party at The Woodland in Maplewood on Sunday, April 2. The family-friendly event is free, but donations of non-perishable items are encouraged.
- Feeding Our Families Food Drive: We’re partnering with NBC 4 New York, Telemundo 47 and Stop & Shop for a large-scale food and volunteer drive on Saturday, April 8. While getting your groceries, make sure to donate food and/or funds to support our hunger-relief efforts. We’re still looking for volunteers! Contact Lauren Snyder at email@example.com or 908-355-3663 ext. 235 for more information and to sign up.
- Community FoodBank Chef Challenge: Don’t miss our very own cooking challenge at our Southern Branch on Thursday, April 20! Two acclaimed chefs will compete to create a world-class meal with a mystery basket of FoodBank ingredients. Visit cfbnj.org/chefchallenge to get your tickets today! Sponsorship opportunities are also available.
- New Jersey Marathon: Join us at the New Jersey Marathon at Monmouth Park on Saturday, April 29, and Sunday, April 30. Run for a cause (with us) by joining the FoodBank team. You’ll receive a discount, CFBNJ t-shirt and more. Register — and start fundraising — today!
- Taste of Home LIVE: We’ll be at the Hyatt Regency in Jersey City on Sunday, May 7, for fun and food! Get your tickets today for an entertaining afternoon (we have a special discount), and remember that proceeds from all Collective Goods merchandise sales at the event will benefit the FoodBank.
- First Annual Real Estate Breakfast: Our first Real Estate Breakfast will be a morning to celebrate the New Jersey real estate community and network with others investing in the future of our state. Join us on Wednesday, June 14, to support our hunger-relief efforts and to honor Prudential for its commitment to real estate development in Newark and to the Community FoodBank of New Jersey! Visit cfbnj.org/breakfast2017 for more information. Sponsorship opportunities are also available.