We could not achieve our goal of helping hungry individuals and families in New Jersey without our partners. By becoming a FoodBank network partner, your food pantry, soup kitchen, or shelter will gain access to affordable and nutritious food and support to help carry out your program’s mission.
Organizations seeking to become one of our network partners must submit an application and meet basic eligibility requirements, including an on-site visit.
Food Pantry Eligibility Criteria:
- Have a current IRS 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status or have filed an application.
- Provide food directly to the needy, ill or children in the form of meals or food boxes for a minimum of 3 months.
- Have regular hours and days of operation.
- Have proper storage space for the safekeeping of food.
- Must not require any money, property, or services from individuals in exchange for food.
- Provide service without regard to race, color, religion, age, handicap, sex or national origin.
Become a CFBNJ Network Partner:
- Complete the CFBNJ Partner Interest Form.
- Pass an on-site visit.
- Complete the application.
- Attend a Potential Partner virtual session.
We look forward to speaking with you about your organization about how we can help our hungry neighbors!