We have many great ways for you to get involved in our cause!
Don’t forget to check our calendar for updates.
- Flywheel Fundraiser: Support the fight against hunger AND receive a free Flywheel class (at the Millburn studio). All you need to do is make a donation to the FoodBank from Wednesday, March 1, through Wednesday, March 15.
- Captain’s Table: We will return to the Atlantic City Boat Show for our annual Captain’s Table in partnership with Let Us Eat, Please, on Thursday, March 2. Get your tickets for an evening full of fine foods, free-flowing spirits and live entertainment, which will support our Southern Branch’s hunger-relief efforts during the summer months. Sponsorship opportunities are also available. Visit cfbnj.org/captainstable to learn more.
- “We Are Family” Disco: Get your groove on for our cause! Join the Disco Party at The Woodland in Maplewood on Sunday, April 2. The family-friendly event is free, but donations of nonperishable items are suggested.
- Community FoodBank Chef Challenge: Don’t miss our very own cooking challenge at our Southern Branch on Thursday, April 20! Two acclaimed chefs will compete to create a world-class meal with a mystery basket of FoodBank ingredients. Visit cfbnj.org/chefchallenge to get your tickets today! Sponsorship opportunities are also available.
- New Jersey Marathon: We’ll be at the New Jersey Marathon at Monmouth Park on Saturday, April 29, and Sunday, April 30. Run for a cause (with us) by joining the FoodBank team. You’ll receive a discount, CFBNJ t-shirt and more. Register — and start fundraising — today!
- First Annual Women’s Luncheon: The Community FoodBank of New Jersey will host its first-ever Women’s Luncheon to benefit our child feeding programs on Wednesday, May 10! It will be an opportunity for women to network, learn about and support the fight against hunger, assemble Family Packs with weekend food for struggling households, and watch a cooking competition. For more information, please contact Renee Helfenstein at firstname.lastname@example.org or 908-355-3663 ext. 351 or visit cfbnj.org/Luncheon2017.
- First Annual Real Estate Breakfast: Stay tuned for details about this great networking event on Wednesday, June 14! Contact Renee Helfenstein at email@example.com or 908-355-3663 ext. 351 for more information.