Links and Resources
Debby Scheinholtz, Senior Director, Corporate Relations & Volunteers
South Jersey- External Affairs
CFBNJ is fortunate to have dedicated corporate partners that support our efforts to end hunger in New Jersey by generously donating food, funds, and time. Currently, more than 100 companies are among our Impact Partner ranks.
Partnering with CFBNJ can be an effective way for companies to meet their goals for community involvement and employee engagement. We offer a number of opportunities for collaboration, ranging from programmatic funding to sponsorships:
About Corporate Donations
There are several ways for your company to support CFBNJ.
- Corporate Donations – Support CFBNJ’s mission with a gift to fund our hunger-relief efforts across the state. You can even direct your funding to a specific program.
- Employee Giving & Matching Gifts – Your company can raise awareness and funds for CFBNJ by providing the option of automatic payroll deductions and matching gift programs.
- Cause Marketing – Host a sales campaign and donate a portion of proceeds to CFBNJ.
- Volunteering – We provide unique opportunities for corporate groups to give back while building team spirit.
- Event Sponsorships – Sponsor a CFBNJ event to support hunger-relief efforts, gain visibility, and build relationships with peers, clients, and employees.
- Food & Fund Drives – We can suggest fun and creative ways for you to encourage your employees or clients to support CFBNJ’s mission through traditional or virtual food or fund drives.