Kick off 2017 by joining us at one — or more — of our hunger-fighting events! Supporting our cause has never been easier or this much fun.
- 14th Annual Billy Bash: Fight hunger by attending a fun-filled night of great food and entertainment on Saturday, February 4, at the Garwood Knights of Columbus. Remember to bring some of our most-needed nonperishables to further help our neighbors in need.
- Jersey Girls Food Tours: This is the perfect event for our foodie supporters! Sign up for a culinary journey through downtown Jersey City on Tuesday, February 7, and feel good about it because a portion of the proceeds will go to the Community FoodBank of New Jersey.
- Captain’s Table: We will return to the Atlantic City Boat Show for our annual Captain’s Table in partnership with Let Us Eat, Please, on Thursday, March 2. Get your tickets for an evening full of fine foods, free-flowing spirits and live entertainment, which will support our Southern Branch’s hunger-relief efforts during the summer months. Sponsorship opportunities are also available. Visit cfbnj.org/captainstable to learn more.
- New Jersey Marathon: We’ll be at the New Jersey Marathon at Monmouth Park on Saturday, April 29, and Sunday, April 30. Run for a cause (with us) by joining the FoodBank team. You’ll receive a discount, CFBNJ t-shirt and more. Register — and start fundraising — today!,/li>
- First Annual Women’s Luncheon: The Community FoodBank of New Jersey will host its first-ever Women’s Luncheon to benefit our child feeding programs on Wednesday, May 10! It will be an opportunity for women to network, learn about and support the fight against hunger, assemble Family Packs with weekend food for struggling households, and watch a cooking competition. For more information, please contact Renee Helfenstein at email@example.com or 908-355-3663 ext. 351 or visit cfbnj.org/Luncheon2017.