- 1 lb. fresh green beans
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- 8 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup low sodium chicken stock
- Wash the beans, trim the ends, and cut into 2" pieces.
- Arrange beans over vegetable steamer and place over boiling water.
- Cover and steam 5 minutes, until the green beans are tender crisp.
- Drain beans and set aside.
- Heat vegetable oil over low heat.
- Add ginger and garlic and sauté 3 minutes, or until tender.
- Add chicken stock, stir.
- Add beans, cook 4 minutes stirring occasionally.