These mini ham and cheese quinoa cups are gluten-free, packed with protein and are perfect for when on the go!
Servings: 28 mini cups
Nutrition facts (per 1 quinoa cup):
- 47 calories
- 2.15 g fat
- 21.07 mg sodium
- 4.11 g carbohydrates
- 0.43 g sugars
- 4 g protein
*Recipe courtesy of Iowa Girl Eats.
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup zucchini (shredded)
- 1 cup low fat cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1/2 cup low sodium ham (diced)
- 1 cup parsley (chopped)
- 2 green onions (diced)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix to combine.
- Spray a mini muffin tin with non-stick spray.
- Spoon the mixture into each cup to the top.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until the edges of each cup are golden brown.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before removing from the muffin cups.
- For regular sized muffins, bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Enjoy!