Try out Chef Paul’s healthy shrimp arrabbiata recipe! Here’s a look at how it’s made.
- 16 oz. pasta
- 12 oz. shrimp
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 onion (sliced)
- 1 orange bell pepper (sliced)
- 1/2 tsp. garlic
- 2 tbsp. crushed red pepper
- 2 cups tomatoes (chopped/crushed)
- 2 tbsp. Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- Sprinkle shrimp with salt. Heat 1 tbsp. oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium/high heat.
- Add shrimp. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes on each side or until done. Transfer shrimp to a plate.
- Add remaining 1 tbsp. oil to the pan and swirl to coat. Add onion, bell pepper, garlic and crushed red pepper. Cook for 3 minutes or until vegetables are slightly softened (stir occasionally).
- Add wine and cook for 1 minute. Stir in tomatoes and 1/4 tsp. salt. Cook for 5 minutes or until slightly thickened (stir occasionally).
- Stir in shrimp and cheese. Cook for 30 seconds or until thoroughly heated.
- Remove from heat. Stir in basil and lemon juice.
- Place about 1 cup pasta in each of 4 bowls. Divide shrimp mixture evenly over pasta and garnish.
- Serve and enjoy!