If you need assistance applying for SNAP benefits, visit our team in your community at any of the locations below. Please read these important points about applying for SNAP assistance.
What to Know Before Applying for SNAP
- Check the guidelines about current income for SNAP (formerly food stamps).
- Please allow approximately 45 minutes to work with one of our team members
- Please have the social security numbers, birthdates, and monthly income of all household members that you want to apply for SNAP benefits.
- To prepare for completing a SNAP application with a member of our team, please visit our page about applying for SNAP benefits (formerly food stamps) and read “About SNAP” for important instructions.
- If you cannot meet us in your community, you can schedule a virtual appointment with a member of our team.