Try something simple, healthy, and hearty for National Nutrition Month! High in vitamins and fiber to improve digestion, this Black Bean, Brown Rice, Peach Salad makes for a nutritious and filling lunch. Follow us on social for more recipes from our kitchen!
- 1 cup canned black beans
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 1 1/2 cup canned peaches, drained, rinsed, and diced
- 1/2 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1 lime
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Combine brown rice, black beans, peaches, and red onion in a bowl
- Add zest and juice of one lime
- Chop cilantro leaves and add to the bowl
- Mix well and season with salt and black pepper to taste
- Serve and enjoy!