Cooking Time: Prep 10 minutes; Total time 28 minutes
Say hello to your family’s new favorite weeknight dish: crispy chicken tacos with a sweet and spicy mango-chipotle slaw.
- 1 pkt. SHAKE ‘N BAKE Seasoned Panko Seasoned Coating Mix
- 1/2 tsp. chipotle chile pepper powder
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 cup KRAFT Finely Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 12 fresh chicken tenders (1-1/2 lb.)
- 3 cups coleslaw blend (cabbage slaw mix)
- 1/3 cup KRAFT Mango Chipotle Vinaigrette Dressing
- 12 corn tortillas (6 inch), warmed
- 1 mango, cut into thin match like sticks
- HEAT oven to 375ºF.
- COMBINE coating mix and seasonings in medium bowl; stir in cheese.
- MOISTEN chicken with water; dip chicken pieces, 1 at a time, into cheese mixture. Lightly press cheese mixture onto both sides of chicken. (Chicken will not be completely coated.) Place on baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray; top with any remaining cheese mixture.
- BAKE 15 to 18 min. or until done (165ºF). Meanwhile, toss coleslaw with dressing.
- TOP tortillas with chicken, coleslaw and mangos; fold in half.