Looking for an extra Thanksgiving dish? You can never, we mean NEVER, go wrong with sweet potatoes! This holiday season, enjoy our simple yet hearty Thanksgiving sweet potato recipe that the whole family will enjoy.
- 4 large sweet potatoes (cubed)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
- Lay the sweet potatoes out in a single layer on a roasting tray
- Drizzle the oil, honey, cinnamon, salt, and pepper over the potatoes
- Roast for 25 to 30 minutes in oven or until tender
- Take sweet potatoes out of the oven and transfer them to a serving platter.
- Drizzle with more olive oil- and enjoy!