The days are still long with the weather still warm. Make the most of the rest of summer with this zesty watermelon salsa, conjured up by our very own Chef Paul.
- 4 cups watermelon (cubed)
- 1 small yellow pepper (1/4 inch dice)
- 1 jalapeño pepper (inch dice)
- 1 small red onion (inch dice)
- 2 tbs mint leaves (chiffonade)
- 2 tbs cilantro (chiffonade)
- 4 tbs lime juice
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 tbs sugar (or sweetener of choice)
- Cube watermelon and dice yellow pepper, jalapeño pepper, and red onion
- Mix sugar (sweetener of choice) and fresh lime juice
- Toss prepared fruits, vegetables, and cilantro with lime solution
- Garnish with chiffonade mint!